About the Firm
Knowledgeable Attorney Handles West Virginia Oil and Gas Law Matters
Experienced Parkersburg lawyer is committed to resolving your real estate dispute
Whether you are negotiating an oil and gas lease for your family farm or you are an operator finalizing the terms of a farmout agreement, Hunley Law PLLC in Parkersburg serves all of West Virginia and will provide you with valuable guidance as we work to achieve your goals. Having been employed by some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world and having negotiated on their behalf, attorney Nicholas Hunley uses that knowledge and practical experience to your advantage in pressing for the best results. Our firm is uniquely positioned to assist you with the insights and practice we have gained through our experience with these operators. We have worked with hundreds of attorneys representing mineral owners, so we can offer exemplary representation, above the experience mineral owners are likely to get when they take an oil and gas lease to their family attorney.
Compassionate legal counselor is dedicated to protecting your interests
Countless clients have chosen us over the last decade because they found us to be:
- Focused — We focus our attention on specific areas of law. This has allowed us to become knowledgeable in these areas and to provide effective legal counseling to our clients.
- Thorough — Whether we are analyzing a contract or explaining the potential long-term consequences of a legal document or agreement, we thoroughly assess your situation and develop a legal strategy designed to protect your interests.
- Responsive — Clients know they can reach us at any time, day or night. They work one-on-one with their attorney.
Throughout attorney Nicholas Hunley’s career, he has drafted, negotiated and closed countless legal transactions implementing creative and unique strategies.
Areas of Practice
Responsive lawyer provides full legal representation in oil and gas, real estate, and estate planning cases
Clients throughout the state contact our firm for high-quality legal representation in the following practice areas:
- Oil and gas — We can help you with whatever type of oil and gas law issue you face. Attorney Nicholas Hunley has been responsible for the drilling of dozens of wells in multiple basins and plays, including the Marcellus, Utica, SCOOP, STACK, Merge, Eagle Ford and Permian. He has also participated in many projects as a non-operating working interest owner, acquiring these positions through leveraging market intelligence and the regulatory framework.
- Real estate — A skilled real estate lawyer can assist in all types of residential real estate and commercial real estate transactions. We protect property owners’ rights in real estate defense and landlord-tenant cases. No case is too big or too small for us to tackle.
- Estate planning — An estate planning attorney can help you by drafting documents that clearly communicate your wishes, such as wills and trusts, and that serve as a safeguard if something happens to you, such as powers of attorney. We can advise you on all trust and estate matters.
For skilled legal help in any of these areas, Hunley Law stands ready to serve you.
Contact our Parkersburg office to schedule a free consultation
If you need assistance with any matter related to oil and gas rights, real estate, or estate planning, Hunley Law PLLC can help. Please call 405-796-8630 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation at our Parkersburg, West Virginia office.